Thursday, July 15, 2010

Final Two Provincetown Shows + Drag Kickball



I'm in the home stretch. The last couple of shows have been amazing. Sold out! (Varla Jean Merman is sold out, rather, so people are buying tickets to me show. Tee hee!)

Two shows left: Saturday and Sunday at 10:30. No trip to Cape Cod is complete without seeing my Saturday and Sunday shows at the Art House at 10:30 PM. I hope there are still tickets left for you!

I'm super excited for DRAG KICKBALL!!!! On Saturday I'm joining the the team opposite the Ptown Drag Queens. I know it's never a good idea to fight drag queens -- just look what happened to the police at the Stonewall Inn. Still, I'm a vicious kickball player. I always aim for the weave.

description from Cape Cod Today -- Drag kickball is back! This favorite summer community event, featuring the third kickball game between the Kickers and Provincetown's best entertainers is family friendly and raffle and refreshments will be available.
Drag Kickball 3 will benefit Helping Our Women. HOW is a non-profit organization located in Provincetown that provides advocacy, financial assistance and support to Outer Cape Cod women diagnosed with chronic, life threatening illness and disabling conditions. Kickoff @ 3pm gates open at 2PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment